Monday, May 11, 2009

Yet more LARP art!


From my Werewolf Apocalypse LARP again.

From left to right:

Mark as Eric "Scars of Regret" Homid, Ahroun, Fianna
Brennan as Rowan "Speaks Through Fire" Homid, Galliard, Fianna
Myself as Snow "Dances in the Streets" Metis, Galliard, Bone Gnawer
Anthony as Hugh "Actions Louder Than Words" Metis, Galliard, Glass Walker

This is our new pack in my Werewolf: The Apocalypse Live Action Role-Play. We're called Tempered Steel, under the totem of Buzzard.

For all you folks that understood NONE of the above, suffice to say that these are werewolf characters, and I inked this by hand. Thank goodness for Photoshop to clean up the smudges, though. :P

Also, these are ALL MALE CHARACTERS, FYI. Just, one of the players (me) happens to be female. ;)

There may be a colored version in the future.

Also, Rowan and Snow are very good friends. ;)



Ciao,

-Maria

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of your pack! The Cam is starting a new Werewolf chronicle for the first time in years this year. I'd like to use your art on a flyer to attract new players to my local game in Greenville, SC. Please contact me at ladycicilia@gmail.com . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is welcome!